THERE IS ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT
-HANUMAT SHARMA
“Just because
you are born with a malady, it doesn’t mean that it defines you. Destiny is a false
notion; you are destined to make a choice.” -Anonymous
Improvement is
boundless; perfection is a myth. There is always a way in which you can improve
something, but the only thing that matters is the way you perceive things. The
way you groom your personality is something that defines you.
![]() |
| https://i1.wp.com/vancruzer.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/687986332-170667a.jpg?fit=438%2C392&ssl=1 |
Talent is not
inherited; you have to explore it and in this path you will face a lot of
challenges. The most successful person in life is the one who whole-heartedly
accepts challenges. While working, the things which you do correctly are a
notch below than the ones which are wrongly done because they help you to
introspect and analyze where you lack. If you lack something, accept it with
humility and be ready to face the obstacles on your path of improvement. Acceptance is the most major obstacle on your
path; you should always be more ready for a loss rather than victory. Never let
your victory make you high-headed and never let your loss make you quit. Work
hard to accept, harder to improve & strike back in the hardest possible
way.
“If I have the
belief that I can do it, I will surely acquire the capacity to do it. Even if I
may not have it in the beginning” – Mahatma Gandhi

Comments
Keep growing and exploring ππΌππΌππΌ
~KRISHNA SAPROO